Veinofix I.V Cannula
Description: With wings and with Injection port, with needle
- Color-coded Port Cap as per EN ISO – 10555.
- Available in Normal OR Filter Hub Cover.
- USP standards Class VI compliance, thin walled Catheters with PTFE, PUR, FEP or ETFE Clear, Radio-opaque is also available.
- Gently tapered catheter tip aligns with the needle bevel to provide smoothtransition from needle to catheter.
- The device is enable with flat wings, fold to allow secure fixation to skin with fixation tapes.
- The injection port has one way silicon retreating valve to facilitate extra medication by syringe without needle and to prevent back flow.
- The valve cap has special design to facilitate two point grips for cannulation.
- The device is available in a variety of lengths and gauges to accommodate procedural and patient needs.
- The product is designed with transparent flashback chamber for immediate conformation of venipuncture and ensure smooth flow of blood OR any other fluids.
- Non-pyrogenic, Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.