Neofix I.V Cannula
Descriptions: With small wings, with Injection stopper and with needle
- Color-coded Catheter Body as per EN ISO – 10555.
- Available with Normal OR Filter Hub Cover.
- USP standards Class VI compliance, thin walled Catheters with PTFE, PUR, FEP or ETFE Clear, Radio-opaque is also available.
- Gently tapered catheter tip aligns with the needle bevel to provide smooth transition from needle to catheter.
- The device is available in a variety of lengths and gauges to accommodate procedural and patient needs.
- The product is designed with completely transparent flashback chamber allows quick visualization of venous return.
- The small wings with special suture hole allows easy fixation and prevent displacement of the device over patient’s body.
- Non-pyrogenic, Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.