Easyfix I.V Cannula
Description: With butterfly wings, an Injection stopper, and a needle
- Color-coded Catheter Body as per EN ISO – 10555.
- Available with Normal OR Filter Hub Cover.
- USP standards Class VI compliance, thin-walled Catheters with PTFE, PUR, FEP, or ETFE Clear, & Radio-opaque are also available.
- The gently tapered catheter tip aligns with the needle bevel to provide a smooth transition from needle to catheter.
- The device is available in a variety of lengths and gauges to accommodate procedural and patient needs.
- The product is designed with a completely transparent flashback chamber that allows quick visualization of venous return.
- Special transparent wings with special suture holes allow easy fixation and prevent displacement of the device over the patient’s body.
- Non-pyrogenic, Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.